Create a pictogram that conveys the essential storyline of a famous book or movie, in a simple, clear, FUN and easy-to-understand way.
- Approach a problem from a unique perspective.
- Streamline a complex storyline into a simple, clear visual narrative.
- Improve your drawing skills with Adobe Illustrator.
- Draw simply but well.
- Consider the design of the whole page.
- Graphic stylized symbols
- Visual symbols that give information
- Pictures without words
- Graphic symbols that tell a story in a simple way
- A way to communicate messages without words
- Universal, visual, wordless language
- on the street
- in supermarkets
- in department stores
- in public buildings
- on roads
- show us where to find
- train stations
- Sharp Curve Ahead
- Slow!: Children
- Specific Olympics Sports
View and discuss the pictogram designs of H-57 and Viktor Hertz in our galleries section of this site:
Pictogram Movie Posters gallery
The images below were created by the graphic designer Viktor Hertz.